Here are some great interviews with Dr. Dennis on the ICES and PEMF:
Micro-Pulse Advanced ICES DigiCeutical ® Technology is embedded inside many of the most popular and effective PEMF products. If anyone wants a list of all studies Dr. Dennis has done or assisted with or additional information about how this technology works then just message or call me.
Micro-Pulse ICES core technology is also used in basic research to study stem cell proliferation, cellular differentiation, inflammation, tissue formation in culture, creation of bioactive molecules, gene expression, and tissue healing after severe injury to the spine, nerves, and musculoskeletal system.
Micro-Pulse LLC is the OEM, technology originator and IP custodian for all ICES® DigiCeutical® technology as well as many of the ICES/PEMF systems that are used in government and private research laboratories, in industrial facilities, and compact ICES/PEMF systems sold to consumers under many different brand names. The original NASA TVEMF – PEMF systems were developed by Dr. Robert Dennis for NASA under contract in 1997 – 1998. Recently corrected NASA patents verify his status as original inventor. Four additional recent patents (1 2 3 4) demonstrate the recent advances that have been made since the original work at NASA, leading to modern ICES® DigiCeutical® technology developed in 2013 – 2014.
Micro-Pulse also develops core technology for new products and laboratory instrumentation in health, medicine, exercise, education, tissue engineering, instrumentation, and basic scientific research.
Does ICES(TM) DigiCeutical(R) technology really work?
– We believe it does, based upon independent scientific laboratory studies and feedback from thousands of users.
– Many of our competitors believe it works too, because many of them use unlicensed
copies of our older ICES technology in their products.
(And ironically these products cost more than ours… kind of makes us wonder what you are paying for,
certainly not science or engineering)
Visit our Science and Technology page, then study the competition carefully and judge for yourself.
What are the veterinary clinical applications for ICES(TM) DigiCeutical (R) Technology?
– With feedback from thousands of users, and based upon both internal and external research, we believe ICES (TM)
DigiCeutical(R) technology is best suited for the following veterinary clinical applications:
– Orthopedic injury, non-union bone fractures and non-healing micro-fractures.
– Refractory lesions of skin, tendon, ligament, bone & nerve.
– Treatment of complications associated with diabetes, especially ulcers.
– Acceleration of post-surgical recovery. Expect healing milestones approximately twice as fast as without ICES.
– Spinal injury and paralysis. All we have now is anecdotal data on this, but the results are astonishingly good.
– Incontinence: urinary and fecal. Our feedback from users indicates very high success rates when ICES is used.
– Neuropathy and deep tissue injury. Lots of user feedback, better than 80% success rate.
– Arthritis and joint injury. Lots of user feedback, better than 80% success rate.
– Chronic pain & inflammation. Independent laboratory testing conclusively shows potent anti-inflammatory effects of ICES.
– As an adjunct to stem cell therapy. Our original NASA data suggested this, clinical use confirms the benefits of ICES.
– As an adjunct to acupuncture & laser/photo therapy.
By reducing inflammation, ICES magnifies the benefits of almost every other treatment and therapy modality.
– In-patient and out-patient care
Low system cost and portability allows affordable in-home use
Low cost and easy user training allow placement by vet-techs and other assistants
Effective treatment of otherwise intractable conditions vastly expands customer base
Flexibility in treatment location allows small and/or mobile facilities to service many more customers
One small veterinary practice can simultaneously treat many patients
Why would one technology have such a broad spectrum of positive effects? That sounds too good to be true.
– We agree, so we continue to intensively study ICES, to improve both the product and our understanding of how it works.
– Our current hypothesis is that ICES treatment reduces inflammation, thus allowing tissue repair to progress unobstructed.
– We are currently studying the biological mechanisms of ICES and inflammation.
– The immediate and very potent reduction of inflammation in the treated areas has been demonstrated by independent lab tests.
– A summary of the independent lab testing is available on our web page in the ICES Tech brief.
– Full copies of lab test data and results are available to interested researchers, contact us at email@example.com
– Many chronic conditions, pain, and diseases of aging are linked to inflammatory action.
– Pathologic inflammation may be the common link between a wide range of apparently different disease conditions and injuries.
– ICES allows targeted, localized, and effective control of inflammation for extended periods of time.
Can this technology be used by humans?
ICES(TM) DigiCeutical(R) technology is intended for veterinary use only under the care of a licensed professional.
ICES(TM) DigiCeutical(R) technology has NOT BEEN CLEARED BY THE US FDA AS SAFE AND EFFECTIVE for human use.
ICES(TM) DigiCeutical(R) technology is not intended do diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease in humans.
How can I set up my new ICES system quickly?
– Try our Quick Start Guide! It comes packed in every box, and is available from our webpage.
How long will an ICES system last?
– The ICES Pulse Generator will last indefinitely if properly cared for.
– Lithium Polymer rechargeable batteries will last for many hundreds or thousands of recharges,
depending on how well you care for them.
– The ICES Coil Accessories are a disposable item. They should last about a month with careful use.
They should be tested often and replaced as necessary, like a tooth brush.
Test them using the included ICES Coil Life Tester, also available as an accessory from our web page.
Why don’t you make the coils larger, to cover larger injuries?
– The physics of ICES works best in the volume of space between the small coils.
– The biological response is much wider than just between the small coils, so larger coils are not needed.
– Much larger systems are available that are based upon early ICES technology, from about a decade ago.
These systems are available from other manufacturers, are not portable, and sell for $25,000 to $40,000.
Why dont you make the system “wireless”?
– Wireless information/data transfer is a solved technological problem, but wireless power is not.
– Sending digital information wirelessly is simple and common, but transmitting energy/power wirelessly is not.
– No matter what you may find on the internet, Nikola Tesla did not “solve” the wireless power problem.
– This is why batteries always have wires connecting them to the things they power.
Otherwise you could just leave all of your batteries in a drawer somewhere and carry around your devices
without putting batteries in them. Maybe some day this will be a reality, but for now you need cables/wires.
– We also sell very short cables and long cables, so you can place the pulse generator as close to, or as far
away from the injury as you need to.
Why does the device look so simple?
… Why is the packaging not flashy?
… Just two physical switches and a green LED – what is this, 1976??
– It looks simple because it is designed to be as simple as possible to operate.
You just set the power level, place the coils over the injury and go!
– We put 100% of our development resources and nearly two decades of work into developing a very effective, scientifically-based technology.
– We did not add cost or weight or complexity by adding useless features.
– ICES DigiCeutical technology is the most portable, lightest weight, most affordable,
most EFFECTIVE electro-magnetic therapy device you can buy.
– Many devices look better and cost more, but you will find no reliable evidence
that they work better than ICES DigiCeutical technology.
– SECRET: what do the owners of competing products use when they have a seriously injured pet?
ANSWER: ICES DigiCeutical Technology!!!Honestly, we know for a fact that more than one of our competitors uses our ICES technology when they need it, while their own products sit in boxes waiting to ship out to their unsuspecting and uninformed customers. It’s kind of sad, but we’re just telling it like it is.
Why doesn’t the ICES system look like an iPhone?
– Because it is not an iPhone. Its function is entirely different.
This is also why a toaster does not look like an iPhone.
And finally, your pet does not need an iPhone.
Why doesn’t the ICES system have a cool looking touch screen, sort of like an iPhone?
– Because it is not an iPhone. The user spends almost no time interacting with an ICES system.
You just set it up once on your pet and let it run.
When will the ICES system finally look cool, like an iPhone?
– Never. It is intended to be robust and simple, for use on animals.
As designed, it can be tucked away discretely. No one need ever see it.
It is not intended for use as a fashion accessory.
And once again, your pet does not need an iPhone.
Can I just plug a set of ICES coils into my iPhone and use it as an ICES pulse generator:
– We’re fine with it if you want to try it, but it really does not work. Here’s why:
– First, the ICES coil impedance is too low, so it could damage your iPhone.
Try it at your own risk. We think you’ll probably destroy your iPhone with prolonged use.
– Second, iPhone audio output amplifiers are limited to audible sound frequencies (20 Hz to 20 KHz),
this is way below the high frequency spectrum required for the physics of ICES.
– We’ve tested it ourselves… it just does not work. Seriously, using the best electro-
magnetic test equipment available anywhere… it really does not work.
– Your pet deserves better than that if they have a serious injury.
– *BUT*, if you don’t mind risking your iPhone and doing something that is unlikely to work anyway,
our coil accessories would be an excellent way for you to use an iPhone as a sinusoidal or triangle wave generator, to replace the other much more expensive, much less effective PEMF systems out there. But those systems really do not work well anyway, so why risk your iPhone to do something poorly?