Use coupon code DISCOUNT10 to get 10% off!
Anymore questions about any other sauna brands or infrared technologies I work with many brand.
Relax Sauna has been around a long time and has always had a great reputation for how it holds up over time. The materials are all completely non toxic and the website does a great job educating on true facts about the specs on their EMF and also their ceramic emitters. Yes they have a patent and you can look it up. Yes it is true that you can modulate the temp fluxuations across energy going to a ceramic chip or plate and thus produce a higher percentage of the longer wave FAR. This company is not the only one on the market to do this Therasauna does as well which are full size cabins. I do also sell that brand if you need a quote I sell 10 infrared sauna brands total.
The claims are legit from Relax. Now the inside of the tent is unique in how it reflects the infrared most efficiently while the other tent style brands do not do this because they instead hang carbon emitters from the sides which also works well however it does not warm up as quickly and get as high as the Relax. I have personally not been too happy with how mild the intensity has been of other tent brands when the room is on the colder side in the colder months of the year. I have no complaints about Relax sauna brand.
Here are the health benefits:
1. HELP WITH DETOXIFICATION Sauna therapy, particularly far infrared sauna therapy, is beneficial for detoxification. Far infrared sauna therapy raises the body’s core temperature, causing a cleansing sweat to remove toxins deep inside the cells. Using an infrared sauna can help you get rid of mold, pollutants, and heavy metals that have built up in your body.
2. BENEFITS CIRCULATION By affecting the body’s muscles, mid-IR sauna therapy increases circulation. Sauna users report having more flexibility, a wider range of motion, less stiffness, and less joint pain. (5)
3. ASSISTS IN CELL REPAIR AND REGENERATION Near-infrared sauna therapy stimulates faster cell regeneration and tissue growth, hastening the healing process of the skin. Infrared sauna therapy also heals cellular damage in the body by activating heat shock proteins.
4. REDUCES INFLAMATION Near-infrared light has incredibly short wavelengths, which helps to reduce inflammation. Short wavelengths can improve the look of unsightly blemishes and improve the condition of your skin.
5. INCREASES IMMUNITY Near-infrared sauna therapy improves blood circulation and oxygenation in blood cells, boosting the immune system, cellular health, and muscle recovery.
(8) 6. WEIGHT LOSS AIDS A single far IR sauna therapy session can burn up to 600 calories, according to studies. A sauna could be used as a substitute for regular exercise in circumstances where patients must remain sedentary, such as those with respiratory ailments, osteoarthritis, or similar conditions.
7. IMPROVES THE QUALITY OF SLEEP Sauna therapy with infrared rays can also help you sleep better. A relaxing evening ritual can include a trip to the sauna before bed. The calm, comfortable environment can assist your body in winding down for sleep. MITOCHONDRIAL ACTIVITY AND ATP PRODUCTION ARE BOTH ACTIVATED. While this is a relatively new field of research, data suggests that heat exposure is beneficial to your energy-producing mitochondria. If you’re having trouble recharging your batteries, I strongly advise you to try sauna therapy.
9. INCREASES THE NEUROTROPHIC FACTOR DERIVED FROM THE BRAIN (BDNF) Brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF) is a protein found in the brain that aids in the maintenance of a youthful and healthy brain. Heat exposure has been shown in studies to help enhance levels of this critical protein in the brain!
10. TURNS ON RELAXATION STATE AND OFF SYMPATHETIC DOMINANCE It is also thought that by using IR sauna therapy, you can turn off sympathetic dominance and activate a relaxation state. This is due to the sauna’s soothing nature and infrared wavelengths, as well as the fact that you can slow down and listen to your body while in the sauna!